Monday, October 25, 2010

What Does Cervix Look Like Before Period

Buy second hand. Start the engine

A real crazy if you are not an expert on motorbikes. There are thousands of tricks to make a bike that is made new look sucks. And there are thousands and thousands of experts in those LIDES who earn their living doing just that. Colandote bikes worth 3000 euros by 6000.

The family business where I grew up was a garage that was in Alcala Street for 25 years. We began as a dealer-SEAT FIAT and eventually became SEAT-AUDI-VOLKSWAGEN. Benellis were selling well, and the first Yamahas Guzzis sr 250 and 400 official who entered Spain. Regenteba The workshop was an aunt of mine called Angels. Cars gave us sold them to scrap Mr. Lobato who was the owner of a junkyard. Angelina still remember negotiating with Mr. Lobato and he sold the Seat 600 and 850 to 5,000 pesetas, but if they were a little bigger car after two hours of discussion always he drew 10,000.

Mr Lobato said that Angelina had studied 20 years to deceive and another 20 so they would not cheat. It was a commercial cream, with a capacity of brutal conviction, and most importantly, I knew what car it is not written . Gossips say that Grandpa was helping to repair aviation trucks destroyed in the civil war. Once machine-gunned and burned, my grandfather was in the evening with two donkeys, tow up to a haystack, the removed piece by piece, remove rust with sand base and reassembled.'s Grandfather whether they should be the cock.

The workshop also had a chief supercapaz workshop was also at least 20 years of working with us. His name was Jose Garcia. I had a million hours of workshop was over and that tasaba second-hand cars. Was scrotumtightening him work. The workshop was located in a warehouse of 500 square meters. Had a small desk at the entrance where customers attending wore cars. I was 14 after classes used to be bothering exposure to sellers and scrounge the snuff. When a buyer asked us to price a car that one of my duties was going to tell Jose.

From the desk, to more than 40 meters from the street , Watched a car that was parked on the street and told me

- Uff, that anything at all, this car has had a stroke and is out of square.

He left what he was doing and headed toward the car. Me behind the "pa learn."
And indeed, when we reached the car he saw that the door seal on one side came a finger and the other not a cigarette paper.

- Angelito see, this is a whack on the nose has full of square, and son, the bank does not do miracles.

effectively opened the hood and inside the frame was repainted, including the plate.

- Uff, frame repainted, you see Angelito? and rubber marked crystals all screwdrivers, this will have changed all the moons and now do not fit, you see it baby?

I responded.

- If Jose, I see, go, because they give me a LM for those who smoke you now that we do not see my aunt Angelina?
nougat
but I go to the reel. With 18 years

saved a seat 127 of scrapping for me. I just get the card and was the gift of my family for approval. It was just like the photo below but in blue.

The 127 was not bad. Carrying a 900 cm3 engine very simple and very low power consumption. I had more miles to the window and the seats were steroids, the rusty tin and exhaust party. We put a sports steering wheel and I did not whistle with my 127 I thought I was getting Carlos Sainz skids with the handbrake on the streets of the neighborhood. Down to every host on the street José de Hierro and when it came to Alcala Street pulled the handbrake and was swerving. The rear wheels to skid and spin 90 degrees that neither Fernando Alonso with a car. I was afraid to leave rowed just before the zebra crossing.

In the wasteland of the neighborhood with the ground level and filled with gravel my exhibitions brushed perfection. Taking a lot of speed and synchronizing the swerve with the flip manoel spin brake could exceed 180 degrees. The mechanics of the workshop were wondering what the hell was the strangest Angelito by car to wear in 2 months the rear tires on a car that had front-wheel drive.
And yes, I know that if I was caught doing something like this now put me in jail, but those were different times. The times of the calf, the bull, and Angelito. Total

comes one day my aunt Angelines supercontenta because some nuns of her friends are going to buy a Volkswagen van and leave a SEAT Fura change with only 12 years. Also just like the photo below, until the color matches.


that I longed for scrapping enter some Ronda Crono was a monster that made the SEAT putting pressure ultratrucado the monstrous engine of 1430 in the frame of a round. Those of my generation know that is a 1430, aka the "fu", the seat that more gasoline consumed and that more walking, 1600 cm3 with double-barrel carburetor. The Ronda Crono had wheels and sports seats grip. As soon as I had in my hands colleagues and I were going to go for a stick to the bank and we follow the cops. It was all planned. We just lacked the buga. The heifer was going to get the band to the sole of Angelito shoe.



Here I put up a picture of a lap round seen from behind, bakalaero total, hee?
But Angelina did more than give the rattle with the fura of the nuns was fine. That Mr. Lobato will carry my 127 to scrapping and I stay with the fura. Jose told him nothing but the car was perfect, it was a unique opportunity. An adept at sweet as he used to say. Of Angelina and her nuns a lot but I did not trust and giving the nod Jose agreed to stay with the sisters fura.
The truth is that the car was spotless. I brought the workshop conducted 3 nuns at least 70 years each to be Crucial in kisses and compliments to remember that the odometer Angelines.Todavía marked only 36,000 km The car was spotless, the upholstery was perfect, as if he had never laid anyone. Not a speck of polvo.Todo interior and exterior gleaming like a freshly scrubbed floor porcelain. None of rust on the under or inside the engine compartment, no dirt, seemed to have cleared the engine block with Mr Proper.
when starting the engine sounded very well round, and seemed to care. I decided to try it and we left my brother Rafa and I put a stop to the track of Zaragoza (modern two-lane highway out the end of the Alcala street, now called N-II or motorway from Barcelona) where we reached the incredible figure of 140 km / h with perfect stability. At the end I gave up the idea of \u200b\u200bRonda Crono and I thought it was better a car in good condition and I lasted a little more to learn with more confidence. You had an engine of 1050 cm3 and always win something more power compared to 127. No doubt he had taken a adept at sweet as I said the foreman or a nun's tit as my father. But ... That

teen slut bitches the fura and nuns of the balls.

After no more than fifteen days, the nun-fura began to lose stability. As the wheel went from 120 began to vibrate loudly. Over the months the rate at which the wheel began to vibrate was reduced to the point where over 60 could not move without the flywheel teeth you leap. The noises and rattles began to appear and grow to resemble an orchestra. The handbrake was losing blood a few weeks and did not have anywhere near the power required to lock the rear wheels so I could make my famous skids. After two months had to rev the car up to half of the lap counter to get out at first traffic lights. The starter cord broke and I had to start it down, open the hood to tell my then girlfriend, the sweet begoñita moth pushing the starter and I boot from inside the key. Well, that was until the starter motor stopped working and I had to leave always parked downhill to start it a capon. Across the Lions Gate missed the quiet and came to San Rafael to escape free. Oil-stained floor and had to be replaced the antifreeze was not getting to find out where he lost. The fucking car seemed to be possessed.

Due to my complaints Angelines agreed that a mechanic would make a thorough review. As I was removing the mechanical parts was shitting in God. I was with him and asked him how could a car with 30,000 miles had been broken so soon. He told me exclaiming

- the hell 30,000 km, this car has at least 330,000, the nuns have been around the world with this car at least 20 times.

A week of superpuestaapunto the platinum ignition fura said enough and ended in the dismantling of Mr. Lobato although I would have painted a cross upside down and had caught fire in a field.

This I am telling you is real and what I try to transmit to you is that if Angelina and Jose the foreman, true authorities in mechanics, the nuns were innocent and benébolas fura endin the fact that fucking shit like a adept at sweet, who is waiting for you when intenteis buy a second hand bike. Think about it slowly.

Therefore I will write a series of articles where you sponge the thousand and one tricks to disguise that there are miles and the status of a motorcycle and at least fooled at least possible, although as you bear with Angelines ... Still

and you have learned something today. Is preferable to buy a new bike DEVIL TO OWN ONE OF SECOND HAND Monjitas the sacrosanct however innocent THAT LOOK. Moral

number one in the second hand never trust your father.

0 comments:

Post a Comment