Monday, October 11, 2010

Brown Discharge With Bladder Infection

How to survive 20 years on a bike in Madrid. The visor misting

And the other thing is I understand a little computer but I have ruled out immediately after viewing the pages, blogs and documents published in Castilian altruistically a impressive quality and a "pit" brutal.

Not that one can not get a paginita with tips or tricks to manage databases or mount computer systems, but where if I've seen a lot of missing information Quality is the issue of motorbikes.



And is that the amount of crap that is said in the forums, books on driving tips that say nothing, looking like a college work rather than a book. the amount of enterao who have no fucking idea.

Many other if they have good information, will teach you to drive your bike to the maximum a human can do with a bug estas.Pero something that does not explain almost none, and it makes it very dedicated little space. And it is to survive 20 years on top of a whole and in one piece.



you explain how you drive, what clothes to wear, that bike runs more ... But here you are going to teach something else. It will teach you to survive. And is that living on a bike in Madrid is like being a sniper in Stalingrad. It is assumed that when a sniper had reached Stalingrad and training and knowledge of the art of war and wisdom as well as a thorough understanding of their arms to let loose and knocking down as many enemies without being tombs him. Error raised a head count and a bullet you the jump in the air, one false step and a mine I tore the legs.

And if my dear comrades in the art of the two wheels. Madrid travel on a motorcycle is exactly the same. In one embodiment overtaking and passing Borjamari you over with his car. You can not think looking at the corner of my eye passing within that taxi that these forward and opens the door a farting just as you pass. And if Majete, the wafers on a bike, even at low speed make pupa, pupa lot.


duarante the time spent writing this blog will not stop giving you the pain in the ass and trying to get into the torrao more entertaining forms of direct and simple as possible all the techniques you learn in order to end the war , Grow old and keep going out on a bike.

Ha, and otherwise. The text of the blog is full of expletives, tacos, blasphemy and bestiality. I tried to stick as much as possible to the spelling rules because I consider important to transmit sound to the role (in this case keyboard) but trims epithets qualifying nouns not word on the street or God.

At school I was told that we now know Latin because the Roman legions on their campaigns defacing the walls that fell into their hands with things like "the centurion is a teen slut," "I'm going to fuck the wife of Publiocornelio "" I shit on Aphrodite and bitches, "" the you know of a good brothel in Gaul to write it down, "" seeks water-carrier spear submissive dominant. "

These beautiful walls with graffiti appeared as 2000 years later in the archaeological excavations and through them we know as spoken in the empire Roman.

So if alieníjena discovers a civilization buried underground hard drives google (who very kindly put the free space for Publicationof and this blog) know how to read and spoken in Madrid today.

Well, you've seen the ugly mask of the guy who is writing. My father bought me my first Derby FDS of 50 cm3 with 14 years in a store that no longer exists Segovia. To this day I have 37. In the 23 years I have taken bikes almost every day, and I'll tell you later more slowly. Right now I have a GSXR 1000 that you saw in the photos above. I have not had a lot because I was poor biker, rather lonchafinista they say now.

Sinde law.
The asshole that govern this country think they are preparing legislation to close a web page without the intervention of a judge and a fair trial. I am convinced that this blog a judge so close, but recognize already one thing.
The main reason for writing this blog is to prevent some idiot kill himself. Not if you get, do not even know if anyone other than I have ever read. But if due to the amount of profanity, profanity and other atrocities committed linguistic as well as pictures of models naked and dead kittens You who command, I closed the blog, and the jerk was talking about before you kill, I I can not do anything because after all I'm unlucky. But I swear I shit in your whore mother and cough their dead. It will not ever get resurrected, but I hope that at least will serve as a prayer asshole.


0 comments:

Post a Comment