Monday, October 11, 2010

Benefits Of Medicaid For Pregnant Women

fingers.

is my latest find to keep warm on the fingers. Fruit of the pain, suffering and poverty, as always. This is an emergency solution, but as the solution of the ice defog visor with the exhaust pipe allows you to continue but have to be stopping every five minutes.


walk
Because that has not gone cold on the fingers going motorcycle. And not only is the cold and sore fingers when they are frozen and that prevent you from enjoying your bike ride, but to carry the frozen fingers is dangerous. Because of the numbness might not catch one of the levers with sufficient force and speed and give you a hostión. Not the first time this has happened.

hands are part of our anatomy that before feeling the effects of cold riding a bike. First, if you do not take cubremanetas, as almost all bikes, the hands are exposed. It gives all the air direcctamente. Fingers are also appendices finite little blood supply and to top it off when the body senses that it's cold restricts the blood flow to the extremities. This is done to protect vital organs are located on the trunk and which are actually fail if you go to another world. The legs and arms are cooled to the abdomen, chest and head stay hot.

The body is wise and knows that it is better to lose fingers to lose the heart and lungs and in cold temperatures to protect the latter. That screwed up the body. Now

gloves on the market that are true wonders. If goretex, if thermal fill, if kangaroo leather Himalayan ... But all these features that incorporate modern gloves are only good for your fingers do not lose heat, but not generate it. Heat hands leads to the blood that warms the muscle movement and internal metabolism. but as I said, when you notice the cold the body does not waste heat in the fingers, so the heat will spread to the fingers body frozen when you least. The blood supply is reduced to minimum and therefore, loss of body heat, but locally the hands are freezing and freeze in extreme cases as do the climbers. In bike is very difficult to suffer frostbite because when things are so fucked or have achieved arrive at a roadside bar and throw in 5 hours if needed to warm up or you've already given a hostión before.



The idea of \u200b\u200bheated grips is a marvel. I carried on a brand fazer Oxford to buy in the cafeteria biker for 60 euros. They connect to the battery and take a switch to turn them on and off. and later publish an article on its installation. In the new ones are controlled electronically do not need to relay to protect the electrical system or prevent an oversight in the battery pack. The unit already is smart and if you notice you've left the burning for a while without the engine turned off alone to save the batteries.



as I say in these modern facility is sucked. Attach each of the two power cables to each terminal of the battery, stick with the intelligent control unit sticker wherever you like on the bike and pull out the fists and you put the heated original. Spend nothing on the battery because when the engine is running is when you turn the cuffs of electricity is generated in the alternator.

A marvel to hear. The turn on and the temperature in winter do you do with a halftime mulliditos wearing gloves your hands warm. no matter the outside temperature, warm hands thoroughly. So that only warm the inside of the palm of the hand and fingers and that with time and the miles you run the outside cooling of the hand is a sovereign bullshit. I've checked a thousand times. While it is true that the only heat source is in the inside of the hand is the blood that transfers heat to the tissues and nerve endings in the whole hand. And they say the mountain in his famous saying "If you have cold feet, wear a hat"



When I switch to the GSXR I immediately noticed his absence. I always buy the bikes in winter, tend to be cheaper and also to make the set (absolutely essential on a bike, reinsisto) temperatures chilly are more appropriate in this cold December of 2010, when he was shooting at my new GSXR 1000 on the roads of Guadalajara, I missed my heated grips on the old Fazer.
shooting
And I had to do for london and the N-320 because the mountains near Madrid in winter, not fists, was crazy. That old pain in the toes reappeared. Not a lot to feel it and I turned to bite and fuck around on a motorcycle as before.

Imagine, me with my brand new bike, a supersport last batch and unable to get on and off the port of lions like old times. my blood boiled. I was on a Thursday

January to MotosGrove Boutique in Guadalajara and I bought the warmest winter gloves they had. Hundred or more turkeys in the market.

Saturday at 8 am and was awake. My snoring santa sweater paw feet on the bed beside me. The shaking a bit, give it a kiss and tell with a very soft voice:

- Currucucu, they do not want to ride a bike cum on this freezing morning in January??

sent me to take the ass for having raised such a Saturday morning to say that bullshit, turns snuggling in the sheets and goes back to sleep within half a second. Then jump out of bed, I get in the monkey and I look forward to shooting the suzuki for those reels sierra de Madrid. Of course, my glove in my hands.

At that hour the cold is frightening. Is beginning to dawn is still dark. Headed by the M-40 motorway towards Colmenar Viejo where upon arrival you can choose from the many curvy roads that cross the mountains. He had not even reached Colmenar when it began to have cold fingers again. In Guadarrama, before passing the port of lions, stop for coffee at the bar in the square, to see if my fingers warm. With the fleece I wore on top of each other in the body and thermal tights underneath I Monkey I have the body warm, but what are the fingers ...

had to fix it somehow. In the body you can empetar or gerseys fleece or whatever below the mono or jacket, and if you still have cool stuff you put up another jacket, the monkey of water, whatever. But in the fingers can not. You have to always feel for driving and above all "feel" the position of the throttle control levers ydel. If you take many things into his hands you can not even make a fist, you'll warm but you can not ride the bike.



Still not going to wait until spring to ride a bike, add another finite layer under outer gloves off even if I touch something allowed me to enjoy the bike a little.

walk through the Decathlon (wonder among the wonders from sports shops) I saw a very finite guantecitos cotton and lycra for 5 euros. I actually walked to see if I was going to buy a silk mitts use special elite mountaineers and sold in exchange for a fortune on the best shops in the mountains. I did not think were going to give much heat, but adding another layer of fabric and other air in the background is so isolated from the cold, something I would do to alleviate morning departures. Addition test could touch, check for little money if it was worth spending the dough on superguantes mountaineering or indeed whether the finite glove under my leather gloves with Gore would take his fingers so tight it would not be riding. Another

sabadete morning my wife sent me back to take the ass to wake at dawn and jump on the bike to continue filming. I wear gloves finite decathlon that fit perfectly and wear lycra top leather gloves for winter protection. Indeed something is lost touch, but not as much as I expected. Although I have to do a little more force fingers fairly close comfort and I can easily operate the levers. Salgo

happier than a licorice and headed for the port Navacerrada. Let's see if I take a coffee in Segovia, long time no see Segovia. Extra layer effectively insulates well. It becomes uncomfortable to drive but it goes well. The cold is present but does not hurt your fingers. But you know that good guys do not last long. In the House, once the Navacerrada Pass, about 100 km from Madrid or so, I have to stop again until the balls of cold and sore fingers. Since then has taken longer enfriarseme hands, but after an hour of morning bike already cold again.

bad host I stand not knowing what to do to warm, the puff me to see if the breath is tuned a bit but have bare hands, still cold and, at that temperature Segovia does nothing to warm them. The skin temperature cools my bare hands encuanto bag pockets. I think do as mountaineers and get me hands in his armpits to warm them but the idea of \u200b\u200bunbuttoning a jacket that seems pretty bad cold. Heat is much harder to keep warm and my sanity layers, fleece gore and keep my body heat close to the preventing it from escaping. I think as soon as I unzip this will come out as a explosion and the pezoncitos let me ice cream. Unbutton anything to get their hands on the arms. Me, I restart the decathlon gloves thinking that at least the skin is not the open and get me hands in the pockets of his trousers to see if the heat from my legs my fingers are warming.
So there I was, lost in the middle of the roads of Segovia, fists in pockets tight against my legs and jumping like jumping rope to warm up. Then I came to mind a device that we used in the army to warm their hands. It was like a zippo lighter without flame. I opened it and the Zippo, lit it and a catalytic converter burning was not gas flame inside the contraption and heating. I had to use wrapped in a handkerchief, because it got so screwed zippo hot as a skillet. Are you playing with your bare skin will burn, but wrapped in a scarf was a nice heat to the hands. I remember we were going past the guard post to guard post.

I came to the idea that the gloves would be ideal to handle decathlon that metal was screwed petaquito heat. In algononcito and adjusted. That would be nice to have that gadget at the moment, but unfortunately did not.


What if had was the gloves that would make a scarf, I needed a metal contraption was hot and I rub my hands in my gloves to warm them.

And see lights that I had to hand in metal and warm then? the trunk of a tree? my balls? NOOOOO
had the engine suziki Avoid squeezing after over 100 km, and more exactly the two exhaust pipes that would be red hot, almost.
I started rubbing his hands into the gloves of the decathlon the two exhaust pipes suzuki like two boobs. There are friends that sweetie. That warm. If you were even thinking about putting your dick in a glove and rub on the exhaust pipe.

and effectively. These domestic flights cotton gloves let you every few miles warm up your hands with the exhaust pipe of your bike. If you try to bare hands you'll burn in seconds. Furthermore, as the exhaust pipes are usually full of shit these burns get infected right away. If you do it with leather gloves with protective heat up but also it will take a lot longer because the heat so thick glove requires that the hot heat completely, leather and insulating layers down to the fingers, if not cooled the heated cold layers, as well as restart the wind will take the heat then cliff to the outside layer that is in contact with air.
But if you heat the inner glove and hands, the very outer glove insulation will greatly slow down the heat that escapes your hands.



addition're not just heating the cotton glove, also heats the hands and then the warmth through the cotton glove and loosen your fingers with a warmth superagradable.

For 5 euros worth not hold back. Comprate decathlon and gloves when hands are you cool down the exhaust strokes with the last post and then turn to put the gloves up motorcycling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment