Monday, February 21, 2011

R77 Yoshimura For Hayabusa 2009

My test suzuki gsxr 1000

Well, I'll add my two cents, pa not say.



I buy it, the gsxr 1000 of 2008 in December last year. He came from a yamaha fazer 600-2000 to the one I made the 99,000 km and sleeping in the back of the parking space.

has 15,000 km that I've made of taking her to work every day at about 20 km from my house fast but congestionaditas motorways to get to Madrid. Rain or snow. In winter and summer. Walk around the mountains of Madrid and Guadalajara findes two out of three, well, normal dog pa as stated in the listing.

the bike is perfect. has not taken a fucked problem nor gave fazer. The Japanese again prove they are the best bikes and doing such a missile may be used in day to day without breaking. To me is not at all uncomfortable to use every day, or to stick with it pechaditas of miles either.

is super light, and little to go more than ten miles an hour with her like a magic carpet. Is undaunted in the back roads of the Sierra de Madrid. Not moving at all at high speed. Very stable and agile. Plans for the bumps in the road like a beehive f-18 flying low. Accelerates like a demon, recover with enough power in any gear. Open the gas to 100 km / h in sixth and notice how it begins to push and snort the engine is an unforgettable experience. Super

docile to carry and very easy to drive. Of the three maps on, whatever the distance I have made is in position A, ie the maximum power, and yet I found the engine very easy to wear only with the throttle. for me this option brings modern bikes is worthless.
Even wandering through Madrid.
The engine and clutch respond with a lot of softness. You can go by trial between cars in the Gran Via at rush hour and the engine is not at all unpleasant, no jerks or anything. Responds as if it were electric. That if it is red hot in the city. The coolant temperature is set between 99 and 104 degrees every few minutes depending on the electric cooling fan is jumping. The sources indicate that there is no problem at all. You can shoot in that range you want to work on time that the engine nothing happens, that if, in the middle of August through orchards looking for a bar you can scorch your balls. As you move a little in the M-30 lowers the temperature to 75 degrees away.

not sure if it's going more stooping posture, but the air does not annoy me too, despite its cupolas. I wear a shoei XR-1000 I think is the model and spend the morning bouncing the saw much you crush the neck. Of all the thousands I think it's the one with the less radical position. but hey, I for see it every day perfect.
I got from Madrid with a few friends to the Grand Prix of Alcaniz (VIVA's hands, with two balls, the international press praised the organization, and so, unlike other sporting events organized in this country) and we returned the next day and perfectly. It is true that I do sports and cycling and that helps when riding motorcycles. but the fact that my forty sticks a little walk so I left crippled. Very common thing in the vineyard of the Lord, incidentally.



Port Lions it goes like a bullet. The engine has thrust at low and mid range to upload in progress you want, on tour or plan aggressive plan. the bike is a shot. Looks like a missile flying private. It has the power to whatever you want. In my spare me to the engine. I bought a thousand of the dual exhaust and aesthetically I love to scare the old neighborhood but with the 750 or 600 would have done the same thing I do with the 1000.

According to the manual delivered 185 hp, according to the magazine's "bike." Do not know where I read that had the electronic serial capada less power to bear in 1 st, 2 nd and third gears, which the Japs had designed this way because if not I would go all the way to the front wheel in the air. Even so the Yankees will sell you an electronic control unit with SW and cable so you can convertibles. The truth is that I do not need at all, apart from spending on tires has to be a murderer.

Stop, slow down a bit worse than the old fazer, or that's my impression. Touch is not so immediate. I think the hose is incha. See if one of the reviews tell the workshop that I put a metal.

The new purchase for 11,000 turkeys at a local dealer in late 2009. Is the 2008 model but the truth is that I do not care, and 4,000 turkeys off very good deal. I do not regret at all. Here I recommend the acquisition, which incidentally was what was asked in the post.

reviews are every 6000 km. I really come as two more the first year of filming. The 1000 km on January 1, 2010 cost me 138 turkeys. The second with 6000 on May 11, 2010, 119 turkeys (a shot that I managed included.) And the third in September 2010, 212 euros.en official Suzuki dealer. The original tires I brush them in no less than 9,000 km and michelin pilot power 2 ct I am now beginning to be a half life of 15,000, ie carry 6000. If not spanking like a man possessed with the gas the tires will last. Third party insurance with theft for 600 bucks a year and you just have Eurolloid throw gasoline. With a deposit at the top of Unleaded 95 start to enter the reserve between 190 and 220Km. Yet you still feel about 50 extra miles in the tank. It has two trip odometers with which control is very good autonomy.

The just passed the third revision of 18,000 km, also in an official suzuki. 188, 32 turkeys on the wing. We welcome girl showed me the air filter that had not changed yet, was black and full of shit. I had bow-legged with 12,000 km but the boy of the workshop told me it was blowing a little and that the shop manual did not seek to change it to 18, but I think from now on I will change it every 12. And is that the layer of shit called pollution that covers Madrid stuck with crap the more cool air filter market. Skimping on filters
not worth it. I will change with each revision the oil even though the manual says that each air dos.El cost me 27 bucks, but the oil is worth 11. And that official suzuki service price.

GSXR saga has been manufactured 25 years. It was a new concept applied very sporty bike on the street who devised the Japanese. The first wore a lightweight aluminum engine air cooled for a very content that was great advantage in terms of agility. already had 4 cylinders in line and two camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder. gave little more than 100 hp and sold like hotcakes. Years later the suzuki keeps making this model in three displacements, 600, 750 thousand.

Suzuki Ducati has always been like Japan, the manufacturer of sport bikes par excellence. They lack the cache of Italy which key ducati motorcycles manufactured nearly 100 years, but 25 years is a good figure series. Technologically

the bike is superpuntera. I think the factory states 185.


0 comments:

Post a Comment