Thursday, February 24, 2011

Complementary Angles In Life

Eager

In all the shops are already with the new spring collection in full color, is breaking all winter looks almost completely clear and will bite mood for a little something. For now here are some signings, clothes that I like but may not end up in my closet.


TOPSHOP


The French girl and shoes 30 Pounds 55 Pounds. I like that starts to wear low heels again. Not all can with the mega high heels!


ZARA






Amancio Oh you're going through now! The Trench 69.95, € 99 AL WTF!. Every time prices Zara are higher and the quality is not very high.


Do you like the red pants? I have but I do not crave me. Who does not crave to Susan's blog is more than clothing, you can read your last post, I laughed a bit.


MANGO


49 euros

And I have really wanted some mustard-heeled shoes like the first little boy Topshop. I have to ask Messrs Topshop that I do some for me exclusively? Do you have seen somewhere?

Have you already signed many things?

0 comments:

Post a Comment