Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mount&blade Warband Weapon Accessories

The Goyas from another point of view ... Among

There is a red carpet we love seeing the looks of the celebrities, we also dazzle and horrify us. But how horrified I like ... If deep down I like being bad ... And we all say: - "If I had the money I have that ..." But do not be innocent, they go that way for us to talk about, but it's all so boring ...


wanted to be good, but I love being a little bad and apparently seen by the red carpet. Why not give a look at the celebrity or celebrities ?


We will continue with Goya . These are the nominees.


One that I liked tonight was Aitana Sanchez Gijon, I just convinced the dress is the neckline, or will be by the hair, this cut, the bangs. It seems to me does not fit.




Ana Alvarez. I'm not convinced the blouse, as it was her blouse and skirt, with those flowers, embroidery, sleeve ...




Cayetana Guillen Cuervo. I hate that color of hair, seems to have gone through the peroxide and then have gone to the beach. Color Panoya "bone ear of corn. See the comparison.




Aruca Fernández. It seems the lady out of a typical wedding. What are the Goya Lady! That shawl, such half ...




Companion Fernando Guillen Cuervo. (I do not know who it is) but OMG what combination of fleece jacket with electric blue satin gloves and topped with a yellow clutch. Not for those with epilepsy.




Irene Meritxel, Imanol Arias girlfriend. Do I have to make a comment? That shawl with the image of Goya, with velvet waistcoat under a totally reminds me of the stars of Curro Jimenez, bandit-style.



Mercedes Sampietro. I will.

Imma

Cuesta. He was pressed by the top, nearly missed a lifesaver.




One of the best of the night is the companion of Leonardo Sbaraglia, his wife Lupe Marín. OMG do you paint. There is nothing to be saved, do you? Him with that beret do not see it quite right ...



Companion Federico Luppi. Another who did not hear about that night, was Goyas night!



Leonord Watling. I do not like the neckline. If you do not read that you are pregnant, or you'll note, right?



Manuela Velles. I do not like. Is it because it reminds me of some curtains ... My fault.



Loles León. Tight to the soul.




Mabel Lozano. Or do not like her because she looks so natural ... or do not know what it is. Also sitting with someone who brings nearly two heads does not help much. No, I do not like ...




Maria Valverde. I do not like the dress, but hey that is not to be shocked. Next to this selection almost seems to me the most beautiful in the world.




Anne Igartiburu. Both want to shine ... Too much


Massiel. Massiel is right?




Victoria Vera. Nominated by excessive Botox.



Rossy De Palma. The style Saturday night with fishnet stockings. Are they fashionable again?


Lola Dueñas. Uhm ... No. ..


Nora Navas. I do not like the dress and how it wears.


Mrs. Sinde. Because I like evil. Big mistake the hair and makeup.

Sinde y De la Iglesia: Uno de los momentos más esperados de la noche

Ana Wagener. Model style shiny potato sack.



Who is the winner? No mercy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment