Friday, August 27, 2010

Nvidia Nforce Series 5 How Do I Tell

95 or 98 octane. Penguins

That if there is no way of metéroslo in his head. With the information source and as accessible as boundless as the Internet I have understood that the only reason I've seen real experts in gasoline speaking with certainty say that you shit uns bestiality is that Pona is an asshole.

Let's see if we clarify. Super petrol apart in English suppliers can find two types of gasoline. An expensive 95 octane and a 98 being a fucking robbery. The difference between the index of detonation which is the shtick. The 95 or 98, I say if at this point there is one film still has not been located.

If you go to the encyclopedia Wikipedia (the best online encyclopedia or any other format by far, http://es.wikipedia.org/ ) will explain clearly that means the rate of detonation (the numeritoooo) . I could explain it to you and someday I will. But now I will clarify a number of points applicable to the practice than theory.

The bike gives exactly the same power, ie strip the same regardless of the gasoline you put. Octane index indicates the pressure that holds the fuel before of Exposion within the combustion chamber itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment