Friday, May 13, 2011

Real Life Examples Of Supplemtary Angles

25 tips for the poor passenger.

In preparation.

East if it is a world of discovery.

When I ride my first bike with 14 years told me that someone would discover a new world of sensations and experiences. Pleasures and freedoms. Something that can only be felt when you went on a bike and did not have to pedal. Derby was a 50 cm SDS and allowed to step on a little field, which incidentally also was another world completely different
When I jumped to the high displacement also told me that I would discover another world. When I jumped to the same sports. The chopper tell me it's another world that I have discovered.
I discovered a curious world the first time I went passenger on a motorcycle. It did not even need to focus on driving. One was admiring the scenery and feeling the wind. I could feel a lot more concentration on the reactions of the bike to the twists and turns I did. While he was a passenger, dropping at a good speed on a highway curve could close his eyes for a second and notice how you are floating at 80 km / h. It seemed incredible that just grab the saddle my body be moved over a motorcycle without having to think about anything (ovbiamente that a guy who's driving).



But when I discovered a frightening and horrible world. Something like it had not suffered even in my worst nightmares was the day I had to bring someone passenger. Queeeee HORRORRRR. Despendola you address the increase of weight back. the bike becomes much more awkward. It seems you're wearing a potato sack tied back there, at the very top. The bike becomes totally undriveable. Only you can go straight pussy.

And of all the sacks of potatoes that have been uploaded to my bikes, the worst by far, the one who comes down on me all the braking, but one that upset me the bike that is released from the hands to touch no is that just when the light turns green. That which ...

ES.

La Dulce Begoñita.

I've been with the sweet Begoñita over 20 years. Of course 20 years on a motorcycle. For if the


1 º moto there is neither prejudices nor gayadas, no rubs or lewd-sadomasochistic sex. This does not tell the orthodox moral theme muchachas.Aquí boys and anything goes.
If you get on a motorcycle passenger you have to hit the driver. No need to squeeze her ass to the biscuit, but your chest should not be more than 4 fingers of the driver.
Climb, sit comfortably in the seat and check the chest forward until those four fingers of the back of the pilot sucks. Stretch
cuellíto to arriiiiiiiiba, my boy, that as I hit the Miura as looking at the floor you'll give a cascazo in the neck that gives appear to have given a campion with a traffic signal.

2 The second step you have to take are also four fingers, and that is the distance of your helmet to helmet. In the same way that the four fingers to the chest should not increase during operation, the four fingers in front helmet should not diminish that distance ever. There is nothing more unpleasant than the passenger will each stop a cascazo arree. You may want to tilt his head slightly to see what happens in front of the bike, but keep your distance with the driver's helmet. .

1, did not help driving. Do not ever descolgarte on a curve or touch any control of the bike when the rear.

1 º is important to carry the weight on your feet ...

1 If you're cold on the hands can reach into the pockets of the jacket of the pilot. Be sure to communicate first, lest in the pockets carry condoms, clinex used, an underwear that has forgotten to wash my bin ... 1 In

braking use your knees to avoid throw you over the pilot. If you squeeze a little knees up the bike or the rider's hips do not move forward. I tell you that it is important

0 comments:

Post a Comment