Friday, March 4, 2011

Feels Like My Throat Is Blocked When I Swallow

red carpet at the Oscars I

started the carpet with the host of the gala, Anne Hathaway, the youngest presenter Oscar history. Accompanied by Valentino at the entrance and during the evening by the co-presenter James Franco. We were surprised with six costume changes during the ceremony.



Virginia Madsen

Photo

Céline Dion


Jennifer Lawrence


Natalie Portman. Deberáin note many celeb-pregnant. Yes I know look tummy!


Cate Blanchett



Jennifer Hudson. do not know me but do not see you eh? This cleavage, the color ...



Nicole Kidman.


Marisa Tomei


Helena Bonham Carter

Photo

totally surprised me Helena Bonham Carter, always goes with that style so peculiar to her but this time it seems that the Gothic style made him go more unnoticed, as he managed to place a touch of color with the British flag on his leg. Is it a wallet for emergencies? Who knows ...

Any favorite or expect the next round? I stay with Helena that at least I find it funny quirky style


0 comments:

Post a Comment